AnswerStat, the source of information for healthcare contact centers and the telehealth industry, announced its Editorial Advisory Team for 2016. The members are:
- Rick Stier, vice president of marketing at Echo, a HealthStream Company
- Mark Dwyer, COO of LVM Systems Inc.
- Charu Raheja, chair and CEO of Triage Logic, LLC
- Karen Brown, RN, VP business development at TeamHealth Medical Call Center.
- Laura LaLuzerne, marketing coordinator at 1Call, a division of Amtelco
“AnswerStat is indeed fortunate to have these industry leading experts help chart the future focus of AnswerStat,” said Peter Lyle DeHaan, publisher and editor-in-chief. “The ideas they have come up with for future issues are truly remarkable. This year is shaping up to have our best content ever, which is a testament to their collective vision and direction.”
The themes for the next four issues are:
- The call center and Population Health Management
- The call center and Disease Management
- The intersection of the call center with Patient Experience
- Refreshing the focus on Nurse Triage
“I and the AnswerStat team salute Rick Stier, Mark Dwyer, Charu Raheja, and Karen Brown for the generous contributions they have made to AnswerStat and the entire telehealth industry,” concluded DeHaan. “We profusely thank them.”