The October/November 2012 issue of AnswerStat magazine:
You may access it with our digital magazine viewer or read the articles from our website:
- Using Nurse Triage to Improve Care and Decrease Costs: Options Available for ACOs and Medical Organizations
- Peter Lyle DeHaan’s Vital Signs: What Is Your Phone Perspective?
- Vendor Spotlight on 1Call: Helping Healthcare Organizations Effectively Manage Day-to-Day and Crisis Communications
- Challenges Mount in Healthcare Contact Centers: Managers Look to Technology to Connect with Patients and Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Health Insurance Call Volume Increasing: Best Practices to Achieve Success
- Do More with Less: 15 Opportunities, Two Mistakes, and One Performance Ceiling
- Why Your Nurse Triage Needs to Be Integrated With Your Clients’ Systems
- Medical Answering Services
Please thank our sponsor Ambs Call Center who makes this paperless distribution of AnswerStat magazine possible.
AnswerStat is the information hub for healthcare contact center news and resources, published specifically for hospital and medical contact centers and distributed free to qualified readers, decision makers, and influencers at hospitals and healthcare contact centers worldwide.
Contact us for more information.