The June/July 2013 issue of AnswerStat magazine:
You may access it with our digital magazine viewer or read the articles from our website:
- Hospital Communications and Critical Messaging
- Peter Lyle DeHaan’s Vital Signs: Medical Self-Service
- Guest Column: Meeting Today’s HealthCare Challenges Through Contact Center Excellence
- Vendor Spotlight on LVM Systems: Engage Early and Engage Often
- AAACN Celebrates 38th Annual Conference
- Keeping Remote Employees Engaged and Productive in a Virtual Office Setting
- Three Reasons Your Emergency Plan Will Fail
- The Next Step in Customer Service: Moving From Call Center to Contact Center
- How to Handle Irate Callers
Please thank our sponsor Notify MD who makes this paperless distribution of AnswerStat magazine possible.
AnswerStat is the information hub for healthcare contact center news and resources, published specifically for hospital and medical contact centers and distributed free to qualified readers, decision makers, and influencers at hospitals and healthcare contact centers worldwide.
Contact us for more information.