The February/March 2013 issue of AnswerStat magazine:
You may access it with our digital magazine viewer or read the articles from our website:
- New Opportunities for Medical Answering Services
- Peter Lyle DeHaan’s Vital Signs: A Brand New Year
- Guest Column: The First Three Seconds
- The Future of Healthcare Call Centers
- Healthcare Customer Service Excellence Starts with an Integrated Multichannel Platform
- A Multimillion-Dollar Trap: Recording Customer Service Calls
- Minimize the Impact of Disaster
- Improving Customer Service: Controlling Chemical Brain Freezes for Better Results
- Three Reasons for Considering At-Home Agents
Please thank our new sponsor Notify MD who makes this paperless distribution of AnswerStat magazine possible.
AnswerStat is the information hub for healthcare contact center news and resources, published specifically for hospital and medical contact centers and distributed free to qualified readers, decision makers, and influencers at hospitals and healthcare contact centers worldwide.
Contact us for more information.