The August/September 2013 issue of AnswerStat magazine:
You may access it with our digital magazine viewer or read the articles from our website:
- Telehealth Checklists: Staying on Track Across the Miles
- Peter Lyle DeHaan’s Vital Signs: Don’t Settle for Good When You Can Have Better
- Guest Column: ACA Will Increase ED Visits: Can Call Centers Ensure This Doesn’t Happen?
- Vendor Spotlight: Clinical Solutions
- Update Contact Centers Now in Preparation for ACA Calls in 2014
- What You Need to Know About Call Recording to Meet Regulatory Compliance
- Strengthen Relationships, Deepen Understanding, and Drive Revenue with Effective On-Hold Programs
- The Business Case for Virtual Interviewing
Please thank our sponsor Notify MD who makes this paperless distribution of AnswerStat magazine possible.
AnswerStat is the information hub for healthcare contact center news and resources, published specifically for hospital and medical contact centers and distributed free to qualified readers, decision makers, and influencers at hospitals and healthcare contact centers worldwide.
Contact us for more information.